The WIC Farmers’ Market Coupons are Here!
Coupon booklets are now available at select clinics in Carson City, Churchill, Douglas, Elko, Humboldt, Lyon, Mineral, Washoe, and White Pine counties. Farmers’ Market Coupons are provided to current WIC-certified women and children as a one-time summer food benefit to purchase locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables at local farmers’ markets. Coupons can be spent with any WIC-authorized farmer in Northern Nevada, and are available at your clinic during your regularly scheduled appointment or during walk-in times.
For a list of participating clinics and walk-in times click here.
**You may ONLY attend a walk-in time at your regular WIC clinic.**
For a list of farmers’ market locations click here.
The Farmers’ Market season is only a few months long, so be sure to get your coupons while supplies last!
How do I use my coupons?
- Treat your coupons like cash.
- Coupons can be used to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables ONLY.
- Coupons may ONLY be redeemed with WIC-authorized farmers in Northern Nevada.
- Farmers may NOT give change or exchange the coupons for money; ask for more produce to instead.
- Lost or stolen coupons will not be replaced. Please report lost or stolen coupons to your local WIC agency.
For additional questions please call the WIC Main line at 775-684-5942 or Toll-Free at 800-863-8942
We will be routinely updating this site with information as it becomes available. Thank you.