The WIC Farmers’ Market Coupons are Coming!
We are happy to announce the WIC Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program will be expanding to Clark County! Coupon booklets will also be available in June at select clinics in Carson City, Churchill, Douglas, Pershing, Elko, Humboldt, Lyon, Mineral, Washoe, and White Pine counties.
A Farmers’ Market coupon booklet will be provided to eligible WIC households as a one-time summer food benefit to purchase locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables at local farmers’ markets. Eligible WIC households are those containing WIC certified women and children. Coupons can be used with any WIC-authorized farmer in Northern and Southern Nevada.
Coupon booklets will soon be available at select clinics. Call your clinic for distribution times to pick up coupon booklets.
FMNP SEASON: JUNE – SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2019
For a list of farmers’ market locations in the North Click Here
For a list of farmers’ market locations in Clark County Click Here
The FMNP season is only a few months long, so be sure to get your coupons while supplies last!
How do I use my coupons?
- Treat your coupons like cash.
- Coupons can be used to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables ONLY.
- Coupons may ONLY be redeemed with WIC-authorized farmers in Northern and Southern Nevada. See above for market locations.
- Farmers may NOT give change or exchange the coupons for money. Participants may ask for more produce instead.
- Lost, stolen, or damaged coupons will not be replaced. Please report lost or stolen coupons to your local WIC agency.
For additional questions please call the WIC Main line at 775-684-5942 or Toll-Free at 800-863-8942
Nevada WIC will routinely update this site with more information as it becomes available. Thank you.