RR: 5 Clinic Supply Orders and Breastfeeding Supply Orders
|Effective Date: 07/09||Downloads: PDF Version||Revised Date: 07/13|
To ensure adequate clinic and breastfeeding supplies to maintain operations.
Complete the following steps when placing a Clinic Supply Order
1. For Clinic Supply Orders (see Appendix A)
- Clinic numbers ending with an even number will order on even numbered months.
- Clinic numbers ending with an odd number will order on odd numbered months.
2. Clinics are required to submit the current Clinic Supply Order Form electronically Submit orders by the 15th of the month.
3. Complete the Clinic Supply Order Form using online link to the WIC website Staff Section (http://nevadawic.org).
4. Orders will be processed within two weeks of receipt.
5. Items will no longer go on back order; you will be notified if items are Not in Stock (NIS) upon receipt of items ordered. You must reorder NIS items the following month if necessary.
6. When completing the order forms make sure to fill in:
- Ordered by
- Ship to
- Quantities must be listed, not just checked
- When necessary indicate whether a box or a case is needed.
Complete the following steps when placing a Breastfeeding Supply Order
1. For Breastfeeding Supplies (see Appendix B)
2. Clinic must submit the Breastfeeding Supply Order Form Quarterly:
- March, June, September and December
3. Breastfeeding Supply Order Forms must be received at the state office by the 15th of the month.
When completing Quarterly Breastfeeding Supply Order Form using online link to the WIC website Staff Section (http://nevadawic.org). When requesting Multi User Double Electric Breast Pump (s) (MU pump) submittal of both the Multi-User Double Electric Breast Pump Tracking Log and Multi User Double Electric Breast Pump Loan Agreement are required.