Continuing Education Examples
Many other relevant webinars are available online and through community partners. LAs shall verify with their point of contact at the State Office whether certain training content will satisfy the continuing education requirements.
- WIC Works Resource System
- California WIC Association WIC Works Modules
- SNAP-Ed Connection Modules which are nutrition related
- InJoy Birth & Parenting Education free webinar series
- Ellyn Satter Institute: nutrition/WIC related information
- In-service trainings relevant to WIC participants provided by community partners such as Cribs for Kids, Learn the Signs, Act Early, Car Seat Safety, etc.
Helpful resources will be added here. If you find one you’d like to share, contact the State Office and we’ll review and add as appropriate.
National Nutrition Month (NNM): Occurs each March; logo and Theme changes annually.
Here are some additional NNM resources.