National Web Sites
- Health Topics A-Z -Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Kellymom Parenting & Breastfeeding -Evidence-based breastfeeding and parenting resource.
- La Leche League International International breastfeeding resource.
- Nevada 2-1-1 -Nevada 211, a program of the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services, is committed to helping Nevadans connect with the services they need.
- Office on Women’s Health -DHHS – Resource to promote health equity for women and girls.
- Text4Baby -Free mobile information service designed to promote maternal and child health.
- WIC Breastfeeding Support -Resource for pregnant or breastfeeding parents, and their partners, family, and friends.
- Women’s Health Resources -National list of over 400 organizations, can search by state.
Nutrition and Health Information for Adults and Children
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans -Child feeding messages and tools.
- Health and Nutrition Information -CDC link to wide range of health and nutrition information.
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity for Life -Tips on maintaining a healthy weight.
- How much physical activity do you need? -CDC Physical Activity Guidelines for specific age groups.
- Immunize Nevada -Parent resource for immunization recommendations, locating a Vaccines for Children (VFC)-enrolled vaccine provider, and information about Nevada WebIZ and the Public Access Portal.
- Kids Health – Nemours Foundation -Health resource for parents, kids, and teens.
- Sober Moms, Healthy Babies– Website with resources for parents who are pregnant and seeking treatment for alcohol or drug use in Nevada.
- Vaccines for Your Children -CDC – Parent resource for immunization information.