The Nevada WIC Program authorizes vendors for a 3 year agreement period. Applications submitted outside of this enrollment period are only considered if there will be inadequate participant access to a WIC approved store.
Only retailers that are authorized as WIC Vendors by the State of Nevada WIC Program may redeem Nevada WIC benefits
To become a WIC Approved Vendor, you must:
- Be a full line grocery store including meat, dairy, produce (fresh, frozen and canned), and dry goods.
- Have a permanent fixed location for your store with adequate refrigeration, freezer and shelf space.
- Be in compliance with SNAP.
- Meet WIC minimum stock requirements for required items at ALL times.
- Keep your pricing competitive with similarly situated vendors.
- Purchase your infant formula from an approved distributor.
- EBT compatibility.
- Review the Vendor Selection Criteria PDF.
If you meet the requirements, please submit a completed Vendor Application to the State WIC office at:
400 W. King Street Ste. 300
Carson City, NV 89703
For further information please see the forms below or please contact the State WIC office at 775-684-5942.