The Nevada WIC Program authorizes vendors for a 3 year agreement period.
Only authorized Nevada WIC Vendors are able to process eWIC transactions.
If you would like to apply to become a WIC Approved Vendor, you must:
- Be a full line grocery store including meat, dairy, produce (fresh, frozen and canned), and dry goods.
- Must have SNAP authorization.
- Meet WIC minimum stock requirements for required items at ALL times.
- Purchase your infant formula from an authorized supplier.
- Must have EBT compatibility.
Please review the documents below for complete details on each of these points.
Vendor application may be submitted to the State WIC office at:
400 W. King Street, #305
Carson City, NV 89703
If you have any questions, please contact the State WIC Vendor Team at DPBHWICVendor@health.nv.gov.