WIC is Here for You!
You work hard to provide for the needs of your family, and we are here to help. WIC supports children from birth until their 5th birthday and moms from pregnancy, birth and after delivery who need health or nutrition support.
To Qualify You Must:
- Live in Nevada.
- Make a certain amount of money (see the WIC Income Guidelines below).
- Need help with health or nutrition.
- Have one of these apply to you:
- You are pregnant now or had a baby in the past 6 months.
- You are breastfeeding a baby under 1 year of age.
- You care for a baby or child younger than 5 years of age.
WIC welcomes all caregivers/legal guardians! If you are a dad, grandparent, foster parent, or any caregiver/legal guardian of a child under 5 years of age who meets the above criteria, you may apply for WIC on behalf of your child.
You do not have to be a U.S. citizen to participate in the Nevada WIC Program.