Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) System
TOLL-FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Nevada WIC EBT Brochure
English/Spanish (PDF) (updated brochure coming soon)
Using Your WIC EBT Card at the Grocery Store
- Make sure you know your WIC food item balance. This can be found using a current Shopping List, your last receipt, or the WICShopper app.
- Shop for your WIC items, then go to the checkout lane. Look for the sign that says “WIC Accepted Here” at the lane.
- Separate your WIC-eligible items from your other groceries.
- Tell the cashier that you will be using your Nevada WIC EBT Card and give them any store or manufacturer coupons you may have.
- Select “WIC Purchase” on the Point-of-Sale (POS) terminal, then swipe your Nevada WIC EBT Card.
- Enter your four-digit PIN and press “Enter”.
- The cashier will scan each item to confirm that it is an approved WIC food item.
- The cashier will enter the amount of your coupons, total all WIC food items and give you a WIC EBT receipt. Your receipt shows your remaining benefit balance.
- Make sure you have your Nevada WIC EBT Card and receipt when you leave the store.