The WIC Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program
The WIC Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) provides eligible WIC participants with coupons to purchase locally grown fresh fruit and vegetables at select farmers market locations in addition to their normal WIC benefits. Each coupon booklet provided to eligible WIC participants provides $30 to be used at any WIC-authorized farmer in Northern and Southern Nevada. Look for signage at your WIC clinic or ask any of the WIC staff for more information!
FMNP COUPONS MUST BE REDEEMED BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER 2023
List of farmers’ market locations Summer 2023:
Northern Locations: Northern Nevada (English/Spanish)
Southern Locations: Southern Nevada (English/Spanish)
Coupons may be available at your local WIC Clinic. If you have not received coupons this season, reach out to see if there are coupons available.
How do I use my coupons?
- Treat your coupons like cash.
- Coupons can be used to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables ONLY.
- Coupons may ONLY be redeemed with WIC-authorized farmers in Northern and Southern Nevada. See above for market locations.
- Farmers may NOT give change or exchange the coupons for money. Participants may ask for more produce instead.
- Lost, stolen, or damaged coupons will not be replaced. Please report lost or stolen coupons to your local WIC agency.
For additional questions about the FMNP program, contact your local clinic or call Nevada State WIC at 800-863-8942.
To submit a complaint against Farmer/Farmers’ Market Go to ⇒
To submit a complaint against WIC Participant Go to ⇒